genevieve 101
genevieve.

Just Alerting You

Hi.


4g1
Alvin Yue
Anthony Kwa
Benedict
Brandon Foo
Cabrina
Charlie
Cheryl Chen
Chong Weiling
Cynthia Thane
Derek
Eileen Foo
Fiona Tam
Fong Wai
Eunice Tan
Iylia
Jeremy Goh
Joane Ling
Joanne Quek
John Tan
Jonathan Chen
Joyce Tan
Judith Lee
Linghong
Lester Hio
Marcus Sia
Melina Dong
Melodie Mark
Michelle Gwee
Monica Lee
Ms Sharon Goh
Nalina
Olivia
Pearlyn Neo
Petch
Rei
Ricky
Ruying
Szewee
Weijie
Winnie Soh
Winston Khiu
Yijun
Yiqi
Yiwei

Dog Hates Me
Exploding Dog
Foxtrot
Go Fug Yourself
Karen Cheng
Questionable Content
SAJC OCIP
SAGE
xkcd
yourworldoftext

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace


September 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011


Wednesday, 25 March 2009, 00:27
It's just another maniac Monday, wish it was a Sunday

Okay, I know it's not a Monday and the day before today (yesterday) was totally not Sunday but today is maniac enough. Anyway, I've been browsing through some of the notes on FB and I found some that are really really fun. Hehehe.

Some unique quirks of Crescentians:
Teachers
[x] Known a teacher who didn’t shave her armpits (At least I think I did)
[x] Remembered a teacher for having a very strong “scent”
[x] Tricked a teacher on April Fools (I think I did)
[ ] Knew a teacher who liked a student of the same sex
[ ] Knew a teacher who needed to eat more seaweed
[x] Contacted a teacher via SMS before

Uniform
[ ] Wore the tie on the first day of school (that's toot)
[ ] Buttoned up your shirt all the way to the top on the first day of school
[x] Wore the socks that said C.G.S
[x] Wore ankle socks because the C.G.S was simply disgusting (and disgustingly high too)
[ ] Had velcro taped to your blouse/skirt
[x] Placed stuff in your breast pocket
[ ] Tore your breast pocket (Heh, I'm gentle okay!)
[x] Wore uniforms at least two sizes bigger
[x] Purposely wore shorts other than the school’s PE shorts for mass runs
[x] Detested your house tee so much it is chucked in one corner of your closet or is used as a rag (It felt so small!)
[x] Bought sports shoes from Queensway
[x] Wore normal bras (doh)
[x] Unhooked people’s normal bra
[x] Wore bright coloured sportsbras that wasn’t allowed
[ ] Wrote stuff on your sports shoes such as _______rocks!
[x] Thought Crescentian was pronounced as Crescent -tian (I was young and innocent!)

Rules
[ ] Got caught for having waxing your hair
[ ] Got scolded for having your hair too short
[ ] Hid your handphone in the OHP
[ ] Hid your handphone in ziplock bags and placed them in your waterbottles
[ ] Used lollipop sticks as your earrings
[ ] Wore really fanciful earrings despite knowing you should not be doing so
[x] Wore your nametag in a way that it hung low into your breast pocket
[ ] Made a nametag that didn’t bear your name
[x] Tore Newsweeks to share with friends who didn’t bring anything during Silent Reading
[x] Got caught tearing your newsweeks/reading textbooks and was made to stand
[ ] Was used as an example for bad behaviour (was late and stood in front of the entire sch)
[ ] Was remembered by the security guard for breaking the rules
[x] Passed notes in class on a frequent basis
[ ] Had a teacher read out the note you passed in class

History
[x] Remember the ballerina story like the back of your hand
[ ] Thought the guy who appeared in school at night was a ghost
[x] Sat at the top level of the library worrying Pontianak would appear
[x] Heard one or more ghost stories about the school

Canteen
[ ] Bought mixed/”can” sandwich from the last stall
[ ] Wanted to protest against the school for banning the sale of hashbrowns
[x] Ordered chicken porridge without chicken/ grass jelly without grass (Chicken rice without chicken plus veg and soup!)
[x] Loved the dessert from the first stall
[x] Attempted to order a random juice from the first stall and actually got it
[x] On the first day of school, you ate from the stall with the longest queue
[x] Spread/Knew the rumour that the last stall recycles their straws
[x] Would rather eat Mobil’s food anytime (Cheers now)
[ ] Slept on the canteen table
[x] Celebrated your friend’s birthday by singing Happy Birthday crescent style
[x] Laughed so hard you fell off the canteen chair
[x] Kicked the vending machine because you heard that it gives more change than it should

Outside school
[x] Has bought something from the petrol kiosk before
[x] Loved buying instant noodles and balance it all the way back to school
[x] Loved Polar Puffs and Cakes
[x] Regarded town as your second home
[ ] Ever SMS-ed people to warn them that teachers were in town
[ ] Knew the ice-cream uncle at Redhill
[x] Walked to redhill market to eat carrot cake or drink sugar cane
[x] Headed to Tanglin Macs for breakfast before/after remedial

Curriculum and Hobbies
[x] Know one or more quotes from the [s]Bonesetters’s Daughter[/s] Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry
[x] Know one or more quotes from the [s]View From The Bridge[/s] Merchant of Venice (I pray you tarry, pause a day or two)
[x] Read your textbooks more than 4 times
[x] Loved breaking those 4/6 digit number locks
[ ] Called Mr Chan up to break your lock because you lost/forgot to bring the key
[ ] Headed to the toilet each time the bell rang
[x] Ate in the toilet before because you felt it was clean enough
[ ] Walked in to the toilet and saw something you shouldn’t see
[x] Heard people gossiping about people you know because they didn’t realise you were in the toilet
[x] Looked at yourself in the full-length mirror in the canteen
[x] Loitered in school even though lessons were over
[ ] Hid in the toilet in order to skip the entire lesson

Mass Run
[ ] Ran so fast you were given a piece of paper to commend you
[x] Hid in class so you wouldn’t have to run (Attempted)
[x] Purposely came late for school so you could miss mass run
[x] Were one of those few who pushed against the school gate when they were closing it all because you took too long to run (I'm very sad about it. Do not, attempt to tease me about it.)
[ ] Tried to run a route different from yours so it would be shorter
[x] Prayed that it would rain so mass run would be cancelled (Rain danceeeeeeee)

Rotunda, Mini Forum
[ ] Spread flour all over the floor so you could slide through
[x] Threw something down the rotunda
[ ] Held a wedding ceremony at the rotunda
[x] Tripped at the mini-forum stairs
[x] Raced someone up the stairs (I did it unwillingly.)

Science Lab
[x] Tried to burn the tables in the lab
[ ] Cooked something in the lab and ate it
[x] Stole testubes, boiling tubes etc
[x] Broke something in the lab before
[x] Burned your hand and didn’t want to tell the teacher for fear that your SPA marks would be deducted
[x] Could smell the examination materials before O-levels

I did the Macarena with my brother in my parents' room because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Pick the month you were born:
January-------I squished
February------I loved
March--------I pole danced with
April----------I licked
May----------I danced with
June----------I sucked
July-----------I did the Macarena With
August--------I booty shaked with
September----I shagged
October-------I fucked
November-----I yelled at
December-----I stomped on

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16--- ----a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19------ - a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an iPod
29-------a surfer
30-------a homeless guy
31-------a llama & an asp;

What is the last number of the year you were born:
1--------- in my parent's room
2 --------- in the chem lab
3 ----------- In a hole
4 ----------- Under your bed
5 ----------- Riding a Motorcycle
6 --------- sliding down a hill
7 --------- in an elevator
8---------- in the nurses office
9 -------- in line at the bank
0 -------- in your bathroom

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White---------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink-----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Red-----------because the voices told me to.
Blue-----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple----- ----because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange--------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown---------because I can.
Other----------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself!

Dear friends,
I don't really know how to tell you this, I dislike your eyelashes. I think I realized it when you put cuffs on me outside of your office and I saw you sit on my father. I'm sure you're middle-class enough to understand that I'm allergic to your earlobes. I'm returning your couch cushions to you, but I'll keep the oil tank from your car as a memory. You should also know that I will not tell the authorites that you stole the whale from the backyard and you ruined my attempts at another world war.

Go drown yourself,
genevieve


HERE'S HOW TO WRITE THIS:
1) What's the color of your shirt?
Blue - I'm in love with your cat
Red - Our affair is over
White - I’m joining the Convent
Black - Our romance is over
Green- Our socks don't match
Grey - You're a leprechaun
Yellow - I'm selling myself for candy
Pink - Your nostrils are insulting
Brown - The mafia wants you
No shirt - Purple hedgehogs want to destroy you
Other -I dislike your eyelashes

2) Which is your birth month?
January - That night you picked your nose
February -When I quoted Forrest Gump
March - When your dwarf bit me
April - When I tripped on peanut butter
May - When I threw up in your sock drawer
June - When I saw the purple monkey
July – When you put cuffs on me
August - When you smacked my ass
September - Last year when you peed your pants
October - When we skinny dipped in the bathtub
November - When your dog humped my leg
December - When I finally changed my underwear

3) Which food do you prefer?
Tacos - When we skinny dipped in the bathtub
Chicken- In your car
Pasta - Outside of your office
Hamburgers - Under the bus
Salad – As you were eating Kraft Dinner
Lasagna - In your closet
Kebab - With Jean Chrétien
Fish - In a clown suit
Sandwiches - At the Elton John concert
Pizza - At the mental hospital
Hot dog - Under a street light
Annat- With George Bush and Stephen Harper

4) What's the color of your socks?
Yellow - Ignore
Red - Put whipped cream on
Black - Hit on
Blue - Knock out
Purple - Pour syrup on
White - Carve your initials into
Grey - Pull the clothes off
Brown - bit of
Orange - Castrate
Pink - Pull the pants off of
Barefoot - Sit on
Other - Drive over

5) What's the color of your shorts?
Black - My boyfriend
White - My father
Grey – Your ‘My Little Pony’ collection
Brown – The Montreal Canadian’s goalie
Purple - My corned beef hash
Red – My knee caps
Blue - My salt-beef bucket
Yellow - My illegitimate child in Ghana
Orange - My Blink 182 cd
Pink – The Catholic Priest
Other --The elephant in the corner

6) What do you prefer to watch on TV?
One Tree Hill - Senile
Heroes- Frostbitten
Lost - High
Simpsons- Cowardly
The news - Scarred
American Idol - Masochistic
Family Guy - Open
Top Model - Middle-class
Annat - shamed

7) Your mood right now?
Happy - How awful you are
Sad - How boring you are
Bored - That I get turned on only by garbage men
Angry - That your smell makes me vomit
Depressed – That we’re related
Excited - That I may pee my pants
Nervous - The middle-east is planning their revenge on you
Worried - That your Ford sucks
Apathetic - That you need a sex-change
Silly - That I'm allergic to your earlobes
Cuddly - That Santa doesn't exist
Ashamed - That there is no solution to you being a dumb kid
Other - That your driving sucks

8) What's the color of your walls in your bedroom?
White - Your toe ring
Yellow - Your love letters to me
Red - The pictures from Vegas
Black - Your pet rock
Blue - The couch cushions
Green - Your car
Orange - Your false teeth
Brown - Your nose hair clippers
Grey - Our matching snoopy underwear
Purple - Your old New Kids on the Block blanket
Pink - The cut toenails
Other - Your Hannah Montana underwear

9) The first letter of your first name?
A/B - My virginity
C/D - Your photo with the moustache drawn on it
E/F - Your neighbors dog
G/H - The oil tank from your car
I/J - Your left ear
K/L - The results of that blood-sample
M/N - Your glass eye
O/P - My common sense
Q/R - Your mom
S/T - Your collection of butterflies
U/V - Your criminal record
W/X – Your sucide note
Y/Z - Your credit cards

10) The last letter in your last name?
A/B - Love your sweet, sweet ass
C/D - Always will remember the pep talks
E/F -Never will forget that night
G/H – Will not tell the authorites that you stole the whale from the backyard.
I/J – Mocked you behind your back constantly
K/L - Hate your cooking
M/N - Told in my confession today about the moose poaching
O/P - Told my psychiatrist about the bruises
Q/R - Always wanted to break your legs
S/T - Get sick when I think of your feet
U/V - Will try to forget that you broke my heart
W/X - Haven’t showered in a month
Y/Z – am better off without you

11) What do you prefer to drink?
Wine- Our friendship is ruined
Soft drink – I’m off to lead a new life as a lemon
Soda – I will haunt you when I’m reincarnated as an Eskimo
Milk - The apartment building is on fire
Water – I'm scratching my butt as you read this
Cider– I have a passionate interest for mice
Juice – You ruined my attempts at another world war
Mineral/Vitamin water – You should get that embarrassing rash checked
Hot chocolate – Your Cucumber-fetishism is weird
Whiskey - I love Oprah Winfrey
Beer – Thanks for the Cocaine
Other – you should stop picking your nose

12) To which country would you prefer to go on a vacation?
Thailand – Warm tingly sensations
Australia - Best of luck on the sex change
France - Love always
Spain - With tears of sadness
China – You make me sick
Germany – Please don’t hurt me
Japan - Go milk a cow
Greece - Your everlasting enemy
USA - Greetings to your frog Leonard
Egypt – Kiss my butt
England - Go drown yourself.


then fill in the blanks in The Letter
Dear (someone you recently talked to),
I don't really know how to tell you this,(1). I think I realized it (2)(3) and I saw you (4)(5). I'm sure you're (6) enough to understand (7). I'm returning your (8) to you, but I'll keep (9) as a memory. You should also know that i (10) and (11).

(12),
Name

genevieve ♥ 0 comments