genevieve 101
genevieve.

Just Alerting You

Hi.


4g1
Alvin Yue
Anthony Kwa
Benedict
Brandon Foo
Cabrina
Charlie
Cheryl Chen
Chong Weiling
Cynthia Thane
Derek
Eileen Foo
Fiona Tam
Fong Wai
Eunice Tan
Iylia
Jeremy Goh
Joane Ling
Joanne Quek
John Tan
Jonathan Chen
Joyce Tan
Judith Lee
Linghong
Lester Hio
Marcus Sia
Melina Dong
Melodie Mark
Michelle Gwee
Monica Lee
Ms Sharon Goh
Nalina
Olivia
Pearlyn Neo
Petch
Rei
Ricky
Ruying
Szewee
Weijie
Winnie Soh
Winston Khiu
Yijun
Yiqi
Yiwei

Dog Hates Me
Exploding Dog
Foxtrot
Go Fug Yourself
Karen Cheng
Questionable Content
SAJC OCIP
SAGE
xkcd
yourworldoftext

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace


September 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011


Sunday, 1 March 2009, 12:22
Changes

(The title has absolutely no link to what I'm going to blog about, I think. It's just the song playing at the moment on my WMP. It's by Black Sabbath, just fyi.)

I've been on a hiatus for about a month alr. There's been some eggciting things that happened and I know I've promised to post some pictures and everything. For the record, this is going to be a photo heavy post - if I have the stamina to. I'll start blogging from the first thing I can remember alright?

Lester's House (31 Jan)
We all went to Lester's house to kind of celebrate CNY that Saturday. Blur me thought Alex meant Sunday when I saw the msg on Saturday cause he said tmr. He was actually refering to Saturday as he sent the msg on Friday. Lucky Glenn called or I'd have missed it! We played Mahjong (I had all four animals in one game!), Bridge (the class's favourite game) and Guitar Hero (which I phailed very miserably).

(Photos were taken while waiting for someone at the MRT station)




























Friendship Week (9- 13 Feb)
SAJC had this cool week before/ during Valentine's Day called Friendship Week. It's a week where everyone seizes the opportunity to tell their friends how much they cherish them. I'm really happy to receive so many gifts this year too. Thanks a lot for all the gifts guys! This year we had the Friendship Web again at the Fitness Corner. It was really touching to see all the messages written by the OCIP people. Not to forget, I was so happy to see the one written by Yanyue! Haha, Keith and Kaixiang's response when they saw it was so funny!

(Wanted to post the MMS that Keith sent me but it's gone from my MMS inbox on IDEAS ):!)

Local CIP with OCIP People (14 Feb)
We did a local CIP together with the other teams. It was rather cool in a sense that all the OCIP people spent Valentine's Day together. Vietnam team had a lunch together at Marina Square afterwards and it was really funny catching up. Some left while others went to Mr Ong's house after the lunch. It was fun watching She's The Man with the rest! Tampons are good for nose bleeds eh?

Old jokes still stood, and everyone just looked really silly wearing the nerd specs Kaixiang and Melodie got for me. Although some people couldn't make it (and we missed you guys!), there was still much laughter around. I really really hope that this bond that we've forged will never be gone.


Hahaha, Mr Ong the nerd! I'm sure it'll be cooler with his centre parting, hehe.








Mr Mark?


"My nose is not flat!"




"Sexaye!"






"My specs died during rock climbing yesterday."



Guitar Music Camp (20 -22 Feb)
This is tiring but good stuff. The three days were spent running around ensuring that the camp was going. It was a really good experience for us as this year we seem to have a record number of J1s joining us. During Orientation, we had a turn out of 70. During camp I'm quite sure we had about 50. Cool shitszxzx I'm telling you! Of course, the camp went quite well. It was all thanks to everyone that put in the hard work. The camp was also almost a discovery journey as I saw sides to others that I never expected (in a good way).

I'm very sure we'll never forget the times when they/we (cause I wasn't with them on the first night) stayed up to do the souvenirs. The 5am Truth or Truth, the water game, the Guitar Got Talent, the BUCKET OF WATER, and the toothpaste. I'm quite sure new friendships were forged and old friendships were brought closer. I really hope that after this, the whole senior ensemble was brought closer together.


Waking up at 6am when we slept in the morning.


Traffic lights who went for OCIP!


Traffic Lights from the front - Freddy, Tri Anh and Water Boy.


Souvenirs! Thanks to the planning by Yanyue and Sze Wee and Jing Da!


Happy campers :D


The sad senior ensemble D:


The happy senior ensemble :D


The good lunch that we had at Swesen's @ PS.

(More photos can be found at Alfred's FB page. These are from my camera.)

PS: They say stupid people do stupid things. It's true.

genevieve ♥ 0 comments