|
genevieve 101
| |
|
genevieve.
Hi.
4g1 Alvin Yue Anthony Kwa Benedict Brandon Foo Cabrina Charlie Cheryl Chen Chong Weiling Cynthia Thane Derek Eileen Foo Fiona Tam Fong Wai Eunice Tan Iylia Jeremy Goh Joane Ling Joanne Quek John Tan Jonathan Chen Joyce Tan Judith Lee Linghong Lester Hio Marcus Sia Melina Dong Melodie Mark Michelle Gwee Monica Lee Ms Sharon Goh Nalina Olivia Pearlyn Neo Petch Rei Ricky Ruying Szewee Weijie Winnie Soh Winston Khiu Yijun Yiqi Yiwei Dog Hates Me Exploding Dog Foxtrot Go Fug Yourself Karen Cheng Questionable Content SAJC OCIP SAGE xkcd yourworldoftext Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace September 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 |
Thursday, 25 September 2008,
22:22
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for youAnd everything you do Yeah, they were all yellow. Today was an eventful day. I had to sit for two exam papers today! Zomg, it was 5.5hours worth of pasting my butt to the chair. And I was so demoralised after Chemistry paper! I really thought I'd cry - it meant so much to me, both papers of today! But I didn't. I guess somehow, my tear gland isn't as responsive (I'm thinking of the word elastic, someone please tell me why.) to exam related stuff as well as other things. I have only one word to say about today's papers. Die. It would be so for you too if your life depended so much on them. (Goodness, Daddy just came in and asked me about my papers. I'm not going to say anything to anyone even if I think I did okay cause there's always this expectation thing going on. If you say nothing, no one knows what to expect. This equates to a less messy situation when I get my papers back when the blame game is played.) I need to ace these two papers to promote. I need to ace, nothing less. We had a mini celebration after Math paper today. The class - or should I say majority of the class - when to the Glass House beside Park Mall for Fish & Co.. It was quite funny cause I thought we were all supposed to celebrate one of our classmate's birthday but when I joinged the class after settling my stuff, I couldn't see the birthday boy! Turned out that we're not celebrating after all. Haha, talk about being slow. Anyway, our entire table ordered The Best Fish and Chips (Or something along that lines. It's so egoistic a name!) save for Qixuan who ordered the New York Fish and Chips. The last time we were there, we were so into this dessert named Sweet Lipped Empress! It was quite a crazy thing cause at the end of the day, before we left Fish & Co. (Marcus called it Fish & Company last time!), some of the guys went to the couch situated across our table and started gay-ing around. Gosh, what Lester did totally grossed me out. I am sure to have nightmares for days to come. Thank goodness our table was away from the crowd - we were seated at this corner beneath the stairs! It's so cool right! As I walked up the pavement leading to my house, I chanced upon the stars in the sky and this thought came to my mind: How wonderful would it be to be whisked away from all the concrete beside us and just lay down on the green green grass (Haha, a line from Kiss Me, Sixpence None the Richer), staring at the lovely stars with a picnic basket filled with picnic food and drinks. I think I did a post about some similar scene. Anyway, wouldn't it be nice (If the world was Cadburry...) if that just happened? The concrete seems to be so cold and hard at times. But on second thoughts, the entire place would have to be quite secluded to have such a big patch of green green grass that's lush and dewy (I'd be in a nice sundress!) and it would be quite scary since I'm so afraid of things. You know, I wonder if Singapore has that sort of thing or not. One day, for all you know, our kids might be petrified at the sight of roses growing out of the grass when they see them overseas since in Singapore, roses come in plastic wrappers from the fridge. A similar thing happened to my cousin - he thought chicken were naturally featherless and thought the adults were lying to him when he first saw it at the zoo! genevieve ♥ 0 comments |