|
genevieve 101
| |
|
genevieve.
Hi.
4g1 Alvin Yue Anthony Kwa Benedict Brandon Foo Cabrina Charlie Cheryl Chen Chong Weiling Cynthia Thane Derek Eileen Foo Fiona Tam Fong Wai Eunice Tan Iylia Jeremy Goh Joane Ling Joanne Quek John Tan Jonathan Chen Joyce Tan Judith Lee Linghong Lester Hio Marcus Sia Melina Dong Melodie Mark Michelle Gwee Monica Lee Ms Sharon Goh Nalina Olivia Pearlyn Neo Petch Rei Ricky Ruying Szewee Weijie Winnie Soh Winston Khiu Yijun Yiqi Yiwei Dog Hates Me Exploding Dog Foxtrot Go Fug Yourself Karen Cheng Questionable Content SAJC OCIP SAGE xkcd yourworldoftext Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace September 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 |
Saturday, 23 August 2008,
15:11
Read!
Hey ho!I have been very inspired to blog about my reads these few days. I've just read Rachel Wong's blog and she blogged about her read, too! Wahahahah! ![]() ![]() So, I've finished Heartbreaker and The Wedding, both by Julie Garwood. I must say that Heartbreaker was really good. It's a thriller and romance packed together. Yes, I love that a lot, though I would say that Peiting's favourite series - or part of the series I should say - is better for there's more thrill in it. In case you're wondering, it's the Full series by Janet Evanovich - the bit that was all about Max Holt and Jamie Swift. The Wedding is historical romance. perhaps compared to Judith McNaught, I might perfer McNaught better. Once thing's for sure though, Nora Robert's plot tends to become quite similar after reading a few books by her. Romance books certainly has a thing on me. It's so nice and sometimes, I can't help but have a crush on the characters. Yes, Peiting's influence is far reaching, though it pains me to admit. Her love for Max Holt has made me have crushs on story book characters (frowns). Nicholas in Heartbreaker is so... (swoons) So is Connor in The Wedding. And especially Max Holt who's oh-so-sweet! (Yes, I know I shouldn't be so shallow. I need to go and borrow some other genres of books.) genevieve ♥ 0 comments |